Friday, November 17, 2006

TGIF

Thank god it's Friday I always look forward to the weekend. I've got tomorrow off but on Sunday I'm doing viewings. I've got a babysitter for tonight so I'll be doing the usual crawl of all the hotspots with the girls, I think we're going to start at Churchills or maybe end up there I'll have to check with Lisa.

Toad 1 and Toad 2 are almost old enough to look after themsleves and they get a bit annoyed these days when Sharon comes round to look after them. I think Toad 1 has secretly got a crush on her because he goes red whenever he sees her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Franny Oapen?!?! Are you serious???

Frances Oapen said...

Listen Mr Akimbo if that really is your name which I seriously doubt, my name is quite common in Connecticut where my folks are from. And another thing, don't call me Franny,

Unless your a gorgeous property developer with a Merc? Your not are you?